My ƒavourite piece of technology ■²

>> miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

Hellow people, how are you?? i hope that you are ok:)


well, my favourite piece of technology.. mmmm, i think is my guitar,

obviously my electric guitar, i love it,in my life

I've had two guitars, the first was a gift of my father, but i sold it when i give up whit the music,after i regretted it, because everybody calls me to play , but i dont have guitar XD that time was awfull¡¡


the second was a blue-sky stratocaster , i bougth it like one year ago, i love it, because it has many stories, usually when i was bored, i took my guitar, turn on the amplifier and make a lot of noise, i love do it, because a fell like a rock star Xd jaja and when i finish it usually i throw my guitar, and myself against anything, even my computer
( jah, thats my second favourite piece of technology, but that is another history)
Ok, thats all

I see you later boys and girls (and miss)


Bye




ps:

There's a place where everyone can be happy.
It's the most beautiful place in the whole f*cking world

It's made of candy canes and planes and bright red choo-choo trains, And the meanest little boys and the most innocent little girls.♫♪__[you // Bad Religion]

3 comments:

*DaNiela* 21 de mayo de 2009, 8:56 p. m.  

:O
I think your guitar is so beautiful, I like so much it colour ahahha :D I remember when you bougth it ^^ ...ahahaha
I really like when you play! so much! :D :$ I´m a lot like you^^

take care! :)

Dani

Génesis 3 de junio de 2009, 2:45 p. m.  

you don´t have the homework of photos!
shame on you!
bye

Miss 7 de junio de 2009, 6:56 p. m.  

Good. Try not to smash your head too hard after playing though.

You have a 5.8 (try writing longer posts)

miss.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP