//☼still AliV£☼//

>> viernes, 5 de junio de 2009


hellow people:)
This photo was taken in the summer of the year 2007-2008, its a very good summer!!
its was taken by an automatic camera , jaja, Because of it me and my friends were stand very calm when the photo was taken (and because nobody want to get lost the photo)

In this photo there are many friends, my brother and several friends who shared on this summer, the issue is where I am?? try to find myself XD ... I'm the red man whit the bucket on his head jajaja.
this photo was taken in a house near “ isla negra”, it was a sensational summer and have a special touch, because that summer was the last one of my friend nicolas stay whit us, he died one year ago,but he still alive in our minds and hearts,that summer i went to many parties,i sing on the beach at 4 o clock in the morning , play football, and get a lot of things that I willnever forget:)
at last , that was a great summer...
bye

1 comments:

Miss 7 de junio de 2009, 6:58 p. m.  

be careful when referring to the past: it was a very good summer.
good.

You have a 6.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP